Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Will Work for Carrots - by Sai Jirawadee

Hello crafty dolls! I’m Sai Jirawadee
Early this month I had a chance to create Ellie with Bunny Friend card as a GDT for Paper Nest Dolls. Then, Christine asked me to join the design team. So I accepted her invitation. And here is another card I made for the Paper Nest Dolls inspirational blog.


I have created a center step card using “Will Work for Carrots” image from February new release. This image is so cute and I think it’s perfect for a fun card with colorful pastel tone. I decorated the card with only few die cuts to stay away from fussy & fancy style.


The image was colored with color pencils. I added pom pom trim around the image to get the look of fluffy bunny.

The bunny and carrots embellishments were made of clay and painted with acrylic paints.


I hope you like my card for today. Have fun with crafting!

3 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs