Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Follow Your Heart

                    Hello everyone! Today I have a card to share with you using Boho Avery




I Copic Colored and fussy cut her out. All the papers are distressed and sewed around the edges , they are  "My Precious Daughter" from Pion. The "Follow Your Heart" sentiment is from My Creative Time. Both the doily and circle dies are from lifestyle Crafts. All the flowers except the fabric ones are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Both the lace trim and fabric flowers are from my local fabric store, and the pearls are just from my stash. I really hope you liked this pretty little card! All the links to the products I used will be listed below. I will also list the Copic Markers used. Thank you o much for looking and have a fabulous day!


Copic Markers used

Hair: E47,E44,E43,E40
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000,E04
Dress/Sandals/Headband: V99,V95,V93,V91,E55,E53,E51,E50


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs