Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Paper Nest Dolls DT reveal!

Happy Valentines Day! Today we have a very special blog post - we're revealing the Paper Dolls. Please help us welcome these ten talented ladies to the team. They all wrote a little something about themselves, and in the next 6 months, you will be getting to know them a lot better through their amazing work - we hope they all inspire you! Here they are, in no particular order (Click on each girl's name to check out their blog!!):


Ashley
Hi! My name is Ashley and I'm a twenty-something avid paper crafter/scrapper! I live in Illinois and am currently studying to become an elementary school teacher and working part-time at a local library. I enjoy all types of paper crafting but would consider myself a card maker. I love using my Cricut on my projects and working with digital stamps, of course. I'm excited to be a Paper Doll and am so grateful for the opportunity to be on this wonderful design team!



Robin
Hello!! My name is Robin Jones and I am addicted. I can’t stay away from paper, ribbon, digital images, embellishments, ink, glue, scissors and Copic markers. I can’t drive by a scrapbook or craft store, they just seem to beckon me. I have been married 20 years and we have 3 wonderful teenagers (2 boys and 1 girl) that I absolutely adore. I live in Palm Desert, California which is in the desert but I am really a beach girl at heart. I am thrilled and excited to be a Paper Doll!!



Dawn
There are two great things about being crafty on the web: Sharing Ideas and Building Friendships. I am looking forward to both of them while I am on The Paper Nest Dolls design team! I hope you will often check in on my blog, Sunnyside Up, to see what new Paper Nest Dolls image I am sharing with you...along with a variety of other craftiness! Along the way, you'll see peeks of my three kids and the things that we say, do, and sometimes...eat. (Yum!) I'm blessed to be a stay at home mom so that my life is filled up with volunteer hours, creativity, and best of all... family.



Olga
My name is Olga. I scrapbook for two years. I love making cards (who doesn't!), altering projects and creating a layouts! I am "extremely computer girl" - I design websites and banners but also I adore to design printables, badges, and different kinds of digital scrapbooking. Here in Ukraine I have my website where I share my experience with other ladies. I love to laugh and I'm sure that you should be optimistic in any situation that happened!



Tina
My name is Tina Guigui. I am a graphic artist/designer. I started scrapbooking in Sept.2008. I was immediately hooked. In 2009 I started card making and that’s when my love of stamps started. I love the feel of products in my hands. For a graphic artist who spends 99% of the time on a computer this was a welcome distraction. I have been published in both paper and online magazine such as Canadian Scrapbooker, Scrapbook Magazine, Scrapbook News and Reviews, and more.

I am excited to be on the design team and look forward to sharing Christine’s super adorable images with you. Thank you for reading a little about me and if you would like to know more please visit my blog. http://cyberbumz1967.blogspot.com/



Lydia
My name is Lydia. I live in North Wales, Great Britain with my fiance Will (getting married in May - yikes!!!) and our little ones Archie 3 and Matilda (Tilly) 1.
For as long as I can remember I have always been crafting in some way, shape or form. As a little girl my Aunty used to call me 'Sticky Fingers' as I used to love gluing things- mostly really tiny pieces of paper that I never tidied up... ooooppps!

I love lots of different crafts but my passion is scrapbooking- I love the fact that when I'm gone my babies will be able to look back on everything I've created for them and remember. There are times when I look back on some of my old books now and think 'my gosh.... I'd forgotten about that' so I'm sooooo glad I started this fabulous hobby as I don't want to forget these precious moments and sometimes my brain needs a kick start to remember- maybe its just too full ?!?! I just love creating and involving my babies is fun. My little boy loves it too, his fave is stamping and I'm starting to get Tilly at the mo ... she loves the BigShot.

I have recently really gotten into card making at the moment and may just turn out to be an other passion- well a gal can't have too many can she?!?!



Nikki
Hi there, my name is Nikki and I am 40 something paediatric nurse who is a craft addict and who loves being creative. My addiction has resulted in copious amounts of paper and embellishments but all the more to be creative with. I pretty much dabble in anything but my passion for greeting cards has literally over taken my spare time. I am very happy and honoured to be a part of this lovely little group of ladies and look forward to working with everyone.



Kelly
Hi everyone my name is Kelly Jo. I am walkelmol on youtube. Wal kel mol derives from Walt ~ Kelly ~ Molly ( the 3 members of my family). I will be married to my husband for 13 years in July and I have a daughter, Molly. I've been creating art ever since I was little, my dad is a painter so it was just birthed in me to create. I have crafted for as long as I remember, however I started scrapbooking when my daughter was born. It has grown into an amazing hobby and lifestyle for me. I am very excited, honored and blessed to start this adventure here with Paper Dolls!



Erika
My name is Erika and I live in a small village in the north of Sweden. I live here with my fiancé and all of our animals. We have a small farm with sheep, chickens, ducks and various other animals.

I work as a graphic designer and photographer and I do a lot of work from home. Working from home gives me the great advantage of being able to craft more and create whatever I feel like. Besides scrapbooking and card making I love to art journal and create with the wool I get from my sheep (spinning, felting etc.). When it comes to crafting I have a pretty varied yet simple style and I love to make CAS cards and layouts. I do not have the patience to sit around for several hours or even days and create. When I start I want to be finished within a maximum of two hours. I am really excited to be part of this great team and I hope I can inspire others and give them lots of new ideas.



Loriann

I am a stay at home mom to 3 very busy and active kids, Savannah (15), Noah (13), & Parker (5). I grew up and has stayed in Southern Califorina area where I have been very active in my kids school, Norco JAFF, cheer, volleyball, school sports and music lessons. I love to sew, bake, spend time at the river, go boating, workout but my real love is in crafts and Nascar. I am always busy in my craft room learning new ways to use copic markers, my cricut and other crafty things to create new and exciting cards and gifts for those I love.



And me, Ilene...the DT Coordinator for this group of talented artists...how did I get so lucky?!

I've been scrapbooking for more than 8 years, and about a year ago, I discovered the wonderful world of Copics and stamps...and fell in love. I love Christine's stamps - somehow they all remind me of either my son and daughter, since each one is so full of personality. I also love to make layouts and mini albums, and have been lucky enough to design for many amazing companies. Creating art is a huge part of my life, and I couldn't live without it.



Last, but certainly not least, I wanted to introduce you all to Christine! She is the amazingly talented creator of the Paper Dolls. All of her stamps are based on her kids and each one captures their personality perfectly...not to mention they are the sweetest stamps ever!

Hello! My name is Christine and I am the Artist/Designer of The Paper Nest Dolls. I also own a scrapbook store in Fort Myers, Florida called The Paper Nest. I live here with my husband and children. My hobbies are drawing, scrapbooking, stamping and photography. I also love to read and travel. This is my first design team, so I am thrilled about the whole experience. I love my team and I am looking forward to working with this very talented bunch of ladies . I am passionate about my work... I hope that comes through in my stamps. Creating this stamp line has been a true labor of love. I get the inspiration for my stamps from my young children......Avery (5) Ellie (4) Emma (19 months) and Owen (10 weeks) and believe me, they keep me on my toes !
I hope you will love my stamps as much I do .








6 comments:

  1. oh that is an awesome group of ladies , and so proud that my dear friend Olga is part of your team xxx Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have such an awesome team of talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to be on the team with everyone! We're going to have SO much fun! :)

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here ladies... I am really happy to be a part of this group... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs